4/2 - Graffati Challenge & Rap Battle
Please join us for a great night of entertainment and a showcase for local artists and performers.
NO ADVANCE TICKET SALES
At the door
List of Competitons-
(To sign up early for competitions go to TheCostofColor.com under the Roadshow tab)
A Graffiti competition will last through the entire night. The winner of this event will be commishioned for 4 pieces of work to be featured in the film as the characters graffiti and will receive $500 cash for their art.
Sacramento v Bay area rap battle. This will be a round for round bracket style rap battle. The winner of this event will receive a 1Day/2Location music video shoot with editing included.
List of Entertainment-
DJ L.F. OGRE, beat boxing and throwing down tracks all night.
Duke the Bossman is our featured artist. Duke the Bossman is from Oakland and is a contributor to this film and we are thrilled he will be performing at the event!
We are excited to announce M2 and his band as the headliner of this event. An amazing ensamble of musicians and lyricist/frontman. M2 is sure to bring you a great night of music.
We look forward to seeing everyone out there!
Thank you to everyone working to make this event increadible.
Midtown Jerky Co.
Leave Your Mark
The Front Room
• First place will be commissioned $500 for 4 original pieces that will be used as the lead characters art work in the film.
• Each entrant must enter a sketch with Humanoid symbol included.
• The piece can be anything of artists choosing as long as it include Humanoid symbol.
• The runner ups artwork may be used as alternate art within the film.
• Finalists will create piece on a 4’X 8’ wooden canvas.
• Medium used to create pieces is up to artists
• Artists supply own materials for competition.
• Any work created during the competition is owned by The Cost of Color.
• Each artist has the rights to use their created piece in their portfolio ONLY.
• Each finalist will be credited in the film credits as well as online platforms.
• The winner will be chosen by judges from Leave Your Mark Sacramento.